Thursday, May 26, 2005

Yada, yada, yada....

Last night was the first night in a while where Kim and I just hung out at home. It was pretty nice. She graded papers(teachers are the most over-worked, under-paid people on the planet) and I did nothing. As punishment for doing nothing, she made me watch the last 15 minutes of American Idol. I HATE THAT SHOW. It just shows how dumb we have become as a society. All the sheeple(a new word I've invented to describe idiots by combining the words sheep and people) just turn out in droves to watch a glorified karaoke competition. Holy crap, don't get me started on this show.

This weekend is the first weekend in a while that I have really looked forward to. It's gonna be hella fun to quote modern day poet Eric Cartman. Just going to hang out with some really cool people and do some really cool stuff. Plus Paul owes me 3 frosty Guinness at happy hour this week. I love free beer that I got by paying a bar tab last week. :) Only two more frickin days to go. Can't get here soon enough.

I guess I had better plan my study for tonight since 15 people are gonna show up and expect something in about 12 hours. I can't tell if it's become so monotonous preparing it that I am just mentally tired or if I'm just in a groove with it. Weird. I've been doing it so long that it has become a routine. I hate that. Working it out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

I'll be at Tony's if for nothing else to watch him try to stop Elliott from doing some demo work...

Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 11:21:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home