Monday, January 02, 2006

two thousand six post one

so i haven't updated this thing in about an internet eon so here goes....

spent time at my parents, kim's parents, kim's grandma's, and my grandparents over the holiday spread over 4 cities and about 600 miles. got my 30 gig ipod from kim along with a new electric shaver that's self cleaning. gave kim her new digital camera for christmas. spent a good amount of time at the dubliner with jason, paul, lodwick and brian. went to a new year's eve party at burgdorfs pad. ate new year's eve dinner at trio with kim's friends from college. won $100 bucks playing poker over the last 5 days. ate dinner at the cheesecake factory with my parents and sister for my moms birthday. watched michigan get robbed by some second rate good old boy officials from the sun belt conference in the alamo bowl. had my first taste of some 18 year old jameson scotch which deserves a blog of it's own.

also my freind justin started up a little ditty of his own. give him some clicking love over there...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Nice pic. Hey - when is Kim going to start blogging with me?

Tuesday, January 3, 2006 at 5:32:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jared said...

kim is more of the tell it to you in person type than the blogging type i guess you could say. i leave it up to you to get her on here....:)

Wednesday, January 4, 2006 at 7:26:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home