Tuesday, January 10, 2006

two thousand six post four

it was an interesting weekend to say the least. did the normal hangout stuff, i.e. played xbox 360 with jason, paul and brian, went to outback for dinner, watched the bengals take it in the proverbial ass when palmer went down, ect.

the most interesting thing was the yelling match i got into with our neighbor about the volume of his tv when i wanna go to bed. this has been a recurring thing since the time they moved in and sunday night it came to a head with me pounding on the wall and him coming to our door to tell me he didn't like that. it actually turned out pretty well b/c i went to apologize and we agreed to compromise about it. the weird thing is that i think God want that to happen b/c it helped me have a big realization about how angry i've allowed little things to make me. i didn't sleep a wink that night and spent most of the time laying in bed contemplating my anger and how unrighteous it was and has been. to get some questions answered i went to the best place i could think of, the Bible. i've spent a lot of time reading eph. 4:20-28 and psalms 4 and thinking about the meaning of those passages and how they relate to my life. i feel good about being able to recognize an error in my ways and begin to work on getting a handle on it. food for thought....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home