Thursday, January 25, 2007

5

went to the uc game last night and watched them get pounded from the first row behind the pitt bench. they may not have won, but at least we got to yell at the pitt players and coaches all night. that was fun. it's been and will continue to be a long season as a bearcat fan, but that's what happens when you have to recruit 9 players in 6 weeks. looking forward to next year and beyond. and they still beat eggxavier, so that will always dull the pain of a .500 season...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Man, I love yelling at the players. It's really the only thing you can do as a fan that makes a difference. If you can throw them off for just a bit you might help. A few years back I went to a Reds/Padres game and the Reds were getting smoked. We had seats right next to first base. I spent the better part of the 4th-8th innings talking so much crap to Klesko. "KLESKO, YOUR BOYFRIEND CALLED AND SAID TO PICK UP SOME MILK ON YOUR WAY HOME!!!" KLESKO, IS THAT A PENCIL IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME." Needless to say, I had had a few beers. All I wanted was for him to acknowledge my existance to prove I made a difference.... he never acknowledged me.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 4:30:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home