Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"The sea was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli."

Pretty average Tuesday. Worked out sans Tony. It's the first time I had worked out in a few weeks, so it felt good to get back into the swing of things. I think I might have to do it again today.

Tonight, Kim's friends Brad and Jen are coming over for dinner. Should be fun. I'm trying to be more diligent about becoming better friends with her friends because she has really made an effort to get to know the people I like to hang out with. Plus I get to use the new grill for the first time tonight. So I'm pumped about that too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

I only drink alone when I'm by myself....

Friday, June 10, 2005 at 3:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home