Wednesday, January 25, 2006

two thousand six post seven

thanks to paul you all get to read these facts about my simple little life...

Four jobs I’ve had in my life
corporate accountant
cashier in housewares at elder beerman
busboy at bob evans
paperboy

Four movies I can watch over and over
fight club
the usual suspects
dumb and dumber
pulp fiction

Four places I have lived
troy, ohio
blue ash
clifton
the dubliner(most people would argue i was there enough to get mail)

Four TV shows I love to watch
lost
scrubs
myth busters
the simpsons

Four places I have been on vacation
ocho rios, jamaica
holden beach, north carolina
hong kong
destin, florida

Four of my favourite dishes
my wife kim's crockpot chicken
pizza
pulled pork from pit to plate
prime rib

Four websites I visit daily
fark
espn
bearcatnews
enquirer

Four places I would rather be right now
the dubliner of old
ann arbor on michigan v. ohio state saturday
beach in jamaica
sleeping

Four bloggers I am tagging
anyone who reads this, especially wilkey and wilcoxon