Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got problems.

Kim has been pretty sick the last couple of days and not sleeping very well. And of course that means that I'm not sleeping very well either. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about having to get up in the middle of the night for water and medicine. I'm just dead tired. We got in an argument over something trivial this morning and it was just due to our mutual lack of sleep. Here's to a good nights sleep tonight.

Also, my grandpa is in the hospital/nursing home/physical therapy for some back problems. He's 80 years old and basically his spine is deteriorating, which is incredibly painful. They're not sure if he'll ever be able to go home from the nursing home. That's been really tough on him and my grandma. They've been married forever and it's going to be a tough transition. Please remember the two of them in your prayers.

On a better note, the Red Sox beat the living crap out of the Reds last night. I'm a fan of both teams, but I'm all about the Reds management getting their heads handed to them for all the horrible decisions that have been made. Hopefully they can return to some sort of success in the next few years. Bring on the Bengals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home