Monday, June 13, 2005

That stuff is unbelievable. I'd eat it out of a dumpster.

Pretty low key weekend. No Dubliner on Friday because Jason and Paul are both out of town on vacation. I could have gone, but I haven't yet reached the low of drinking by myself in a bar yet. Soon enough I guess. Baby steps. Pirates Cove was a good time that evening. Just hung out and listened to a really bad Beatles cover band. There are just some bands you don't try to cover. U2, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, ect. because you can never do them justice.

Saturday we grilled steaks and watched Anchorman. A pretty funny movie, but not some of Will Ferrells best work. Entertaining none the less. Brick is a great character in that movie. Truly a piece of Americana.

Sunday, Kim had a wedding shower to go to for her sister way up in Livonia, Michigan. This meant that I was home alone for the entire day. Scary. I almost didn't know what to do with myself. Played some PS2 and watched Gladiator. She got home and felt really sick, like I have a 101.8 degree temperature sick. She's a trooper though, she got up this morning and went to her first grad class of the semester. Nothing on tap tonight, prolly gonna workout and go home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home