Thursday, June 16, 2005

Man, it's the nineties... It's Hammer time!

Another night with no plans last night. It has been a laid back couple of days. Enjoyable. The Reds got hammered again last night. They have won 6 games on the road this year, OUT OF 30. Amazing. I'm not going to rant about them everyday, just til they win again. It could be tonight, it could be next month. Who knows?

We're having international cuisine night at Bible study tonight. It should be a good time of getting to sample some food that I don't normally get to eat. It's also Ben and Darla's last night as they are moving to Atlanta next week. Darla and I had a pretty serious disagreement 3 months ago about another group member and the way I handled a situation and she hasn't come back to the study since. I've apologized to her and I feel good about where it stands from my viewpoint. Not sure where she's at. I think she's going to come tonight for the first time in a while. Sad that they are leaving, but maybe best for the group as a whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home