Wednesday, June 22, 2005

No soup for you!

So Jason and I finished painting the front porch of their house on Tuesday without any trouble. Which is surprising because we were totally unsupervised. And for helping him he fed me steak. I'll always work for steak and/or beer.

Last night Kim and I just chilled out with them on their back porch, grilled chicken, and listened to the Reds game. Paul and Sonya came down from their new place in BFE a little later and Jason, Paul, and I broke in our new Irish pipes. Pretty awesome. I love the pipe and I think I have got myself a new habit/hobby.

Today I worked out for the first time in a week. I've got to get back in to the habit of doing that. I always feel so much better when I do it on a regular basis. Dinner with Brian tonight at the Silverton Cafe. That place is such a dive. I love it. The food and atmosphere are awesome.

On a side note, Kim had to go to the doctor again today. She went last week because she was running a fever and had a rash over most of her body. Today she went back because she has been having pretty intense pain in both of her hands for the last few days. They took blood so they can test and try to figure out what's wrong. Please pray that everything comes back negative,she has a clean bill of health and she starts to feel completely healthy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home