Thursday, July 07, 2005

I gotta get on that Internet. I'm late on everything.

Not a whole lot to report. Just one big thing going on pretty much. Kim and I are in a little bit of an argument about when to leave to meet my family for vacation in a few weeks. The complication is that her sister's wedding is the weekend that we are supposed to leave. My family is getting down to NC on Saturday. US Airways called me to let me know that our Sunday 3pm flight was cancelled and I could pick another one that suited us. Her family is having brunch on Sunday(the wedding is Saturday) with her family that is coming in from California, so we had planned to leave late enough to make it to that. When that decision was made months ago, I didn't like it but just went with the flow as to not rock the familial boat. BUT now that we have a second chance and can take the noon flight on that Sunday, I really wish to do that. She wants to take the later 5pm flight and we have been going back and forth about it. Not like crazy fighting, but more of each of us trying to convince the other that we're right. I hate stuff like this. Each of us has good reasons to do what we think is the best thing. Eventually, one of us will give in and the one who gets their way will feel guilty. There never seems to be a way to make everybody happy all the time. Life would be so much simpler if everyone was happy all the time, but it would be far less interesting. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home