Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The jerk store called, they're running out of you!

So I have been really bad about blogging lately. No reason really, just haven't gotten around to it. Yesterday we hung out with Paul, Sonya, Jason and Kim up at Paul and Sonya's new house in Maineville. It really made me not want to live in an apartment anymore. Not that our apartment isn't nice, but a house would be much nicer. Saturday I had to work at the AVP event here in Cincy because MI was running the concessions. I hate that the just expect me to work on weekends sometimes and they don't even ask. They just tell. Bullshit. Friday we hung out with Justin and Jenn at their place. Just grilled out and relaxed. All in all I smoked my new pipe three times this weekend and have become fairly efficient at it. Short work week this week which is awesome...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

you speak the truth my friend. in only a few short months we will hopefully be on the way to getting a new crib for us to dwell in...

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 8:14:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home