Monday, July 11, 2005

I miss the days when they made toys that could kill a kid.

Kim and I had a really fun weekend. On Friday we went to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Brian, Ryan and Abby. Pretty entertaining movie, although it was hokey in a few spots. Not Brad Pitts best work, but it's definitely a solid rental. Saturday we spent pretty much the entire day up at Caesar's Creek on Kim and Jason's boat. Paul and Sue met us up there and we had a really cool time just kickin' it around the lake. It was pretty crowded when we first got there, but as the day wore on people started to leave and towards the end we were one of the only boats on the lake. My Kim loves to be out on a boat, so I know she had an especially good time. Yesterday Kim threw a wedding shower for her sister all day so I had nothing but free time on my hands. Went up to CHCA's open gym and scrimmaged against their varsity. It made me realize how old I'm getting. Damn those kids can get up and down a basketball court like I could when I was 17. Good time though and good work out. I'd like to think that I held my own and taught the youngbloods a few crafty tricks of the court. First sand volleyball game of the season tonight. We're probably going to get killed, but we'll at least we have a good team name. Weiner Boy Ian rules...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home