Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!

We kicked some serious butts in sand volleyball last night. We beat them 3 games to 0. And we played the entire match one girl down because the girl that was supposed to play got lost and just gave up and went home. What the heck is that? Make a frickin' cell phone call and figure out where we are playing. No matter though, we played like champs. Kim is in her last week of graduate school which means she is uber-stressed. It's a little bit funny, but I am mostly just trying to cheer/build her up. She'll make it and get all A's like she always does. Overachiever. :) I think today might be the day that I shave off all my hair. Just getting sick of having it. I always do it once a year for a few months. Kim hates it and that's nothing but more motivation. And if I do it soon, it'll be shaved for her sister's wedding pictures. Her sister won't care, but her mom will FREAK OUT. At least I think she will. Guess I'll just have to do it and find out eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home