Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Yamahama, it's fright night!

So I broke my cell phone on Sunday. Just got pissed when it dropped it's fifth call in 2 minutes and smashed it into the wall. Not one of my finer moments to be sure. And it cost me $60 to get it replaced on Monday. Having a VERY understanding wife is a great thing. I hate cell phones. Even though it cost me a little money, it felt SO good to destroy that thing. Out of spite, it rang from the trash can even though it was in 2 pieces. On top of that, Crate and Barrel hasn't delivered the $450 piece of furniture Kim, her brother, her sister and I bought for her other sisters wedding present. This despite the shipping company saying it was delivered on July 13th. Trying to track down what the hell happened to it has been quite a chore. I'm about to start building a bookcase myself. It'll be done before they find this one. All I have to do is make it through the week and Sunday we'll be on a plane to NC for a week on the beach. Kim's sister get married this weekend, so I'm sure there won't be any stress produced by that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home