Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"So are you still master of your domain?"

still coughing a little bit. all of you can just back off with your western voodoo medicine doctor talk. i'm not gonna pay some quack to tell me i have a cold. the red sox and michigan lost this weekend so that's a bummer. but kim and i got to have dinner with brian for his birthday. just the three of us. it was really cool. i wanted him to know how much of a friend he's been to me over the years, so it worked out pretty good. his birthday was just the excuse i needed.

we've been going to tons of weddings of late. not my favorite thing, but hey it's a free meal right.

sometimes you see things happening around you that make you realize that this Earth is an ugly place on occassion. i've been thinking about that for the past few days. i really hate it, but i think it helps me have an appreciation for how good heaven will be. pray for my friend jeff, he's going through a tough time right now and could use it. he's such a good dude and it pisses me off when bad things happen to good people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home