Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I had to take a sick day, I'm so sick of these people.

So I haven't updated in a while. Sue me.

Had lunch with Rick and Jason yesterday. Nothing beats Montgomery Inn's prime rib sandwich. It's probably the only thing they have that I still look forward to eating. Eating a restaurants food every day for over 7 years will do that to you. It was good to chat with them too. A couple of real cool dudes. Don't get to see Rick quite as much as I used to, so it's always good to catch up.

Another drama in the Bible study I lead has arisen. It's been about six months since the last one, so I guess we were due. It's getting tiresome having to deal with this crap all the time. They don't pay me enough. :) This is pretty tame compared to some of the other stuff, but it still pisses me off the same. Another step closer to officially retiring from the lead post. That's me blowing off steam, but one of these things is gonna push me over the edge and I'm just gonna walk away. There are a few people that come that keep wanting to do it. And of course I haven't felt lead by God to quit yet.

I've been running a whole bunch lately and I feel really good. Like healthy good. Did 3 miles the other day in under 27 minutes. Pretty good and I'm getting faster. I think Kim and I are going to start running some 5K's around the area. We are almost for sure doing the Mason Mini Marathon 5K in November.

Looking forward to this weekend. Jason's band is playing Friday night on Main Street. If you're reading this you should come. Oktoberfest downtown on Saturday night. Good times....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home