Thursday, August 04, 2005

Bald men with no jobs and no money who live with their parents don't approach strange women.

Well lets see, pretty boring week to this point. Save the fact that I am way behind at work because of my vacation last week. Not that I really care that much about it. I know everything will get done. Had dinner with Brian at one of my favorite area restaurants on Tuesday. Good to see him and get a chance to talk one on one. I don't want to be less friends with him just because we aren't roommates anymore. I never thought the single vs. married thing would change my social agenda, but it has to a point. Not in a bad way, just different. Jason and I also found a new Irish pub in East Hyde Park. It's not really new, but I hadn't been there before. We drank a few Guinness and smoked pipes while we watched the Reds get their asses handed to them again. Good times. I do have to say that the Dubliner still has the best Guinness in the city, but this place wasn't a bad pour. Looking forward to having a few of those from them on Friday. And yes Armstrong, you are expected to be there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home